Friday, February 1, 2008

Lunchtime

Here is how I spent my lunch today... eating a fat free pudding (love it). Checking the other blogs I check often on my lunch to see what they are doing, and just wishing this Friday would go faster.
Notice the DIET Mt Dew.... I'm trying to make the switch but I really like the bottle of the regular better (really it's not the taste just the pretty bottle that makes me drink it). That is why I have a green water cup so I like to drink water here too. (most of the time that doesn't work so well, but it is today). And the medicine bottle for the sinus infection that I do have.... and today is probably my worst day, hence the reason I didn't post last night.... slept on couch all night long!! These pills better kick in soon or I will be one miserable white girl in Mexico (7 days till we leave). John tells me to call in sick but if you know me I can't do that.
I did poster edges on this photo so it wasn't so boring for you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok seriously no wonder you stay so skinny..lunch fat free pudding and diet moutain dew?? Every hear of cheeseburgers and fries?? lol.. But getting back to MD bottles..have you seen the art bottles at County Market,They are aluminium and have really cool designs- Very cool and there is like a collection of 12 I think. The display is right by the entrance to the booze isles (hence how I found it- sure was not looking for pop) The art designs are just fabulus- you will have to check it out.. Hope the meds have kicked in and you are feeling better. later- L