Sunday, February 17, 2008

8 day catch up

8 days/photos to play catch up for my POTD.

Here's the entrance to the market we went to. I have always wanted a picture of a bum guy and we were standing right on top of him but I didn't want to upset him so I couldn't take a picture. Then I got to looking at him and realized how totally not clean he was, his shoes were worn right off his feet, then I noticed he didn't use a bathroom like you and I do..... this is where we decided to stop and figure out the next plan for the day and I was inching down the street to try to get away. Then our taxi (golf cart) drove right by my bum guy and I got a quick shot of him. I like the whole Mexican shopping feel to the photo.

The red flag on the beach means the water is dangerous, it could have meant the water is freezing!

Man - Hey lady.... you wanna buy a basket?

Me - No thank you

Man - Almost free today

Me - No

Man - cheaper than K-mart

Me - (Look away, ignore him)

Man - Cheapo People

Me - Giggle :)


It wouldn't be right if I didn't share with you an absolute perfect view during our wonderful vacation.




For my Tuesday Self Photo - Anyone for flying over the front of the ship like on the Titanic?



We went to a Fiesta one night and this guy was comfy right on the end of our table watching the show. His photo tells a story all by it's self.


The sunset from our cruise boat.

And for the last photo... our friend by the pool. He was sunning himself everyday. I caught him swimming and climbing up the rock wall but not on my camera.

We had a great time and I'll be posting more pictures on my other blog sometime this week.

4 comments:

The Rau's said...

Love seeing the sunshine. I can't wait for it to be warm again! Your perfect view picture could be a commercial for whatever it is you are drinking in that cup!!

Natalie said...

Love your pictures! Looks like you had a great time. Glad you were able to enjoy some sunshine :) That conversation with the basket guy is too funny!!

As you know, Lynn and Jesse are heading home. That means today is a sad day for me. I had such a great time with them :)

Lynn said...

Would you get back in that boat!!!!

Love all the pictures! Looks like way too much fun!

Anonymous said...

welcome home girlfriend. sounds like you had a great time. Maybe we can get together and I can see the rest of the photos. Talk soon

L