Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Haircut

Today is torture tuesday and I'm really stepping out on a limb here. I do not like pictures of me, I can think of a dozen things that I don't like in just one picture. But on Saturday I went to my neices baby shower and her aunt came up to me at the end and continued to tell me how she loved my haircut. She knew the instant that I walked into the room that she wanted my cut, she asked if I could send her pictures so she could take them to her gal for the same cut. As shocked as I was about someone liking my hair I was shocked that I was gonna have to send a picture of me. So I decided tonight that I would use one of my haircut pictures for my Tuesday pic and list the 12 things I like about the picture. So what the hell am I doing, I mean this is such good therapy I'm giving myself. So first here's the picture of me on Saturday (taken by Lynn)



Then here is the dozen things I like about this picture


1. - Love the hair color


2. - Nice tan (thanks to the tanning bed right now)


3. - I like the layers "S" gave me with the last cut


4. - High cheekbones are sexy (or so I've been told)


5. - No double chin


6. - I look like my mother


7. - I don't look 42 (creeping real close to 43)


8. - I'm wearing earrings (lia sophia)


9. - My hair is getting long (I'm growing it out, but man it takes forever)


10. - I'm still able to give the "hey babe" look


11. - My husband likes it, HE thinks I look damn cute :) I love him


12. - I look like I feel...... enjoying my life everyday



Okay you don't know how hard that was, I could have done the 12 bad in a heartbeat. I struggled between 2 pictures tonight and as always John gets to make the final decision for which one I post. So I'm telling him that I have to make a list he asks.... would all 12 things apply to the other picture?

I think they do.

3 comments:

The Rau's said...

I do everything I can to not have a picture taken of myself and here you are putting TWO pictures out there for all to see! Nice photos. Good 12 things about yourself.

Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful lady!!! You should take more photos of yourself. Love the new dew!!!
Later "L"

Anonymous said...

You Look Fabulous!!