Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yum-O

As Rachael Ray would say.... YUM-O!!




Here is my favorite meal when we go out for dinner. BBQ Ribs at Pot Belly. If you haven't ever been to the Pot Belly you wouldn't think this would be a place to get food. The bar is a small place with a once very un-level floor, the worst sponge painting job I ever seen in the bathroom and the clientel is a bunch of fisherman, hunters or snowmobilers all ready to tell their stories until your bored to tears (female opinion). But the ribs are out of this world, their soup comes in second and then their variety basket is next. The servings are huge so you always have enough to bring home for another meal the next day.




A picture of my most favorite meal..... AFTER. Do you think they were done?



We're watching the XLII Super Bowl tonight. I asked John to get me something and he said "Can you wait 21 seconds until the 1st quater is over?"




I have to switch the laundry around and I have to wait until the commercials are done!
The Planters Nut Commercial so far is my favorite. The pink girl having guys fall all over for her and it's because she uses Cashews for her fragrance. LOL Doritos has some pretty good ones too.... the big mouse comes out of the wall and attacks the guy with the doritos. And the Budweiser horses are always a good.


1 comment:

Lynn said...

So, um... Did Adam get to go with? : )

Looks like it was yummy!