Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Getting ready for vacation

I'm packing tonight for vacation so I thought we might like a picture of the snow and cold to help me get in the mood for 80+ degree weather, sand, ocean, beaches, margaritas, shrimp (oops I mean no shrimp)... did you know that where we are going is the best place to eat shrimp? Oh so back on subject here.... pool, swimsuits, sunshine, relaxing, sleeping in, staying out late, salsa dancing, bright colors, fresh fruit (yum coconut), chips and guacamole, however this is my slice of Mexico in my backyard all summer long.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Don't eat the shrimp or you'll be stuck in your room watching spanish versions of HGTV! Just scroll down your blog until you see the post about your New Years Eve! : )

Hope you have loads of fun! Come home with lots of POTDs for us and great stories to go along with them!

Is Adam taking care of Kessler? Does Kessler get to come in your house?