Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year Day

And what would be better than a picture of a leap. Easier said than taken, this is the only 1 of the 50 that was worth playing with. I tried to take them with the remote myself.... I would leap and then it would take, I would wait to leap and it missed my feet totally, it would catch me in mid-air and it was so blurry you couldn't tell they were feet.


Lots of different patterns going on here, not sure what I think about all of them together... the rug, the couch, the socks (note - I love these socks they are SmartWools), the footstool behind me, the carpet, my jeans.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a fun idea for your POTD :) I laughed out loud when you said it was 1 of 50! I didn't even notice how many patterns there were until you pointed them all out....I was focused on your cute socks!