Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cold Snap

It's been very cold here the last couple of days. Today on my drive to work my tempature gage read -21 and the wind chill reported on the radio was at 48 below zero. Now that's cold!! An update on yesterdays post.... I'm thinking sinus infection today. When I bend over my teeth and head are ready to pop. I'm gonna try and kick it on my own, wish me luck.
Here's a picture I did a ton of photoshopping and it looks like the weather we are having.....
stone cold.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So I just left you a comment and right when it posted you had a new post! Perfect timing for me to leave you another comment. Wow, 48 below zero is crazy!! This picture looks awesome. I love it!

As for the sinus problem, I think you should go to the doctor. If you're teeth are hurting that sounds worthy of antibiotics!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cool picture. I would like it blown up to hang on the wall....

Have you ever thought of taking wedding pictures? You could decorate the hall and take their pictures. Just think John could be your assistant and fluff the wedding dresses . Ha ha

Thought I would throw in a little humor so John didnt feel left out of the Hemmer Happenings!
Kelly Emmerich

The Rau's said...

AWESOME picture. I am not worthy to pretend I am an amateur photographer when you are taking pictures like this.