Monday, January 21, 2008

Cheap Sunglasses

Elly wearing my $1 sunglasses that I bought to take on vacation. She loves to try them on and dance around. Isn't there a song about cheap sunglasses? John tells me it a ZZ Top hit from the 80's.

Just a little reminder for those who remember......and so this song is stuck in your head too.

Spied a little thing and I followed her all night

In a funky fine Levi's and her sweater's kind of tight

She had a west coast strut that was sweet as molasses

But what really knocked me out was her cheap sunglasses

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I was thinking of the song... I wear my sunglasses at night! But, that is all I know of the song. :)

Anonymous said...

Lynn that is a different song- but thanks now I have 2 old songs stuck in my head!!LOL- And that Ms. El sure has pretty eyes.
Keep up the great work girl!!

Lisa

Richard said...

There is also Rock My World by Brooks and Dunn
"She wears snakeskin boots made by Calvin Klein cheap sunglasses from the 5 & dime"