Friday, January 11, 2008

Please Grawma

That is what I heard tonight while she begged to be able to spend 2 nights over at Grawma's. Please Grawma can I spend 2 nights over.... no El you are spending 1 night over.... no Please can I spend 2 nights, please, please, please..... I love it here and I don't want to leave in 1 night.... please, please, please.... Please Grawma can I????? I didn't say yes but I couldn't say No either. Here's the face she was playing me with

As soon as she walked in the door she had her toothbrush in the bathroom along with her pillow and stuffed animals all tucked into her bed in HER bedroom. I think she's staying for awhile even if Grawma says No.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Too cute! I love the way she shmoozes you!! She knows how to work the magic when it comes to Grawma!!

Natalie said...

Awww shucks! That's sweet. She loves her Grawma so much :)

Kelly said...

Too Funny! She told me at lunch on Friday that she was going to stay two nights by Grawma's house!! I told her that Mama said only one night, well you know where that conversation went don't you? She said "Well I am going to TELL my Grawma I am staying TWO nights" Ha she is very stubborn and I cant wait to hear how many nights she actually spent at your house.....
Kelly