Monday, January 28, 2008

After school everyday

Here's what I call a love/hate relationship. He doesn't like her being in his face while he watches TV and she talks him into watching "2 9 0" (two nine zero).



As much as Adam would never admit it.... he would be lost without this little niece bugging him everyday.



As much as Elly would never admit it she misses her Uncle Aaaaadam and can't wait till the next day that he will be at daycare to pick her up.



Oh it's a treat at our house from 4 till 5:30 with when Elly doesn't nap and she asks a million questions to her Uncle and Grandpa. "Where's Grawma?", "Can I have a snack?", "Will you make me a hot chocolate like Grawma does?", "Where's Grawma?", "When is Grawma coming home?", "Can I watch 2 9 0?", "Are you making a bigger snack for me?", "Where's Grawma?", "Can you get my colorbook?", "Where's my pencil?", "Do you want to read my bibles?", "You didn't read all 3 of them", "Where's Grawma?".... then I walk in the door and she is as good as gold. She crawls on Adam and hardly says a word. This is how she watched 2 9 0 tonight.



And just for the record.... Grandpa would probably miss her if she wasn't here everyday too!

And here is our 2 9 0 girl in her low pigtails.

1 comment:

The Rau's said...

I can hear her asking all those questions! And I picture John and Adam answering them while they are counting down the minutes until you get home. Funny.