Friday, January 25, 2008

More deals

Went shopping last night and found a fantastic find.... When L and I seen these I thought.... hummm do we have any possible Christmas weddings for these beautiful jeweled trees??? OH MY GOSH they are jeweled cones not tree's!!! look at the one hanging on the wall behind them, they are 30" tall complete with chains to hang at any lengths. I was so excited and they were 75% off the clearance price, how cool is that. First I think I let out a small scream and then snatched up all of them for $3.50...... regular price.... $30.00. Can we say "What a Deal". Flowers in the cone in the back were also on clearance for .75 cents for one big bunch, snatched all 3 of them up too. Another great night of shopping and a great dinner with my good friend "L". Girl's night out is always fun and great deals make it even better.

Since I missed Thursday due to my shopping here's a close up of the jeweled cones and flowers. They are so cool, I'll post a picture of the first wedding we use them at.

No comments: