Saturday, August 18, 2012

Collages

I've been putting together multiple photos for collage printing and so far the results are amazing.  When these super large prints come in the mail I can't wait to show them off.   Here is my latest collage of Keisha and Bill's engagement pictures.  Will be great displayed at the wedding on an easel.  


Anther collage that I delivered to Annie was very welcomed and quickly taken for framing.  The next time I seen Bill he immediately was tearing up and gave me a big hug.  This reaction made my day.


This collage a gal wanted for her husband for father's day.  He lived on this farm forever and they were moving so she wanted him to have something to remember it with.  I captured all the details that had meaning to him.  I got an e-mail from her after he received it and he was also brought to tears.



This one is a favorite for me, it captures their lives right now and freezes it for them forever.  


This may be a bit of an investment but so worth it.  I may have to work on one for myself.... in my free time.   Yea right, free time, what's that??

No comments: