Thursday, March 4, 2010

We're flying into spring

In photography you are never suppose to cut off a person by their neck, wrist, ankle, elbow.... basically any part of the body that bends.

So what do I do tonight, broke all those rules but using the self timer and having to fly around to the other side of the camera and hop up on the stool, I used most of my 20 seconds to pull my legs into the criss-cross position.....my legs can no longer do as well as when I was in grade school. Then pretend like I'm doing something other than just sitting there, so I look like I'm trying to fly but my legs are jammed into a cricket position that I'll fall off my stool if I move one inch...... I know you don't have to say it I'll say it for you "I'm such a dork"


It's out of focus, I cut off my head and both hands but I still like it and it's all I got for tonight.



My body was not harmed in the making of this photo!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Look at what a little sunshine and warm does to a person! :)

jules said...

So glad you are okay...