Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dads Hands

My dad's birthday was this weekend along with lots of other family members.  Happy Birthday Everyone  We had a brunch for him and then it turned into a lupper.  What a fun day, it's a good thing dad still likes to celebrate his day with us. 

I talk about my mom's hands a lot since I seem to have to look at them everyday on the ends of my arms but I guess I never looked at my dad's.  But these are my dad's hands and they haven't ever changed, they look the same as I remember as a child.  He's now 83 and you would never know it. 

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Connie...when I first saw this pic I thought it was Hayseed's hands. How funny. Hope your dad (and everyone else in the family that had a birthday) had a wonderful day. How awesome to be able to share those special days!