Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shower games


We had a baby shower for my neice this last weekend and I love, kinda like, like, somewhat tolerate, okay I hate shower games.  I'm not good at them so I don't even try, but I love to watch others play them and this one was perfect.  Of course no one ever taste the stuff in the diaper, they say you can smell it and taste it but who ever does, it looks totally gross so why would you ever taste it.... to really, really know what it is, that's why.  Leave it up to Gayle to taste everyone of them and still get them wrong.

My family being silly makes me happy

6 comments:

Deb said...

I would never have the guts to actually taste them! Way to go Gayle.

Photos by Julee said...

I agree with Deb...no way would I taste that stuff but, I can see Gayle doing that. Gotta love her zest for life!

jules said...

I'm with you. I hate shower games. I usually don't play. I guess I'm just a big poop!

Of course Gayle would taste them!

Lynn said...

hahahaha! We all have the same color hair too! We must be related!

Connie said...

Ha ha ha you do all have the same color hair and the same hands..... Lea hands.

arturlington said...

Something about the pic just seems wrong- very wrong! Ewwww