Friday, August 28, 2009

Stop raining please

Please, please stop raining.... I am taking pictures outside tomorrow and I am nervous enough without having to worry about the rain. I found a sheltered area on Wednesday just in case we need it {check}, I have a list of photos {check}, I have a fantastic helper with a great eye for details {check}, I have charged batteries {check}, I have butterflies in my tummy {check}, I have spent the day praying for the rain to stop {check}.... did I mention I am very nervous? Maybe I should stick with taking photos of frogs they like the rain. No frog in this photo, he was hiding from the rain or me I'm not sure which one.

I am very, very nervous but I am prepared and ready for tomorrow, I'm actually very excited for the challenge. If you notice it raining tomorrow around 1:00 and you have a spare umbrella give me a call I may need more assistants. :)

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Connie - you will do great. I am not sure what your project is today, but I have seen your photos and you do a great job - So relax and have fun. Good Luck! Can't wait to see the finihed photos.