Friday, August 14, 2009

Pure Accident

Today starts the first official day of Hemmerfest, campers have been pulling in since Wednesday but today we should all be set up and ready for a fun filled weekend with family and friends. We even made t-shirts this year which are so cool. This would be our 2nd annual Hemmerfest Weekend.

Last weekend at my dad's I couldn't figure out how to use the self-timer on my new camera so I had to read my manual just in case I needed to use that function again. Read the manual.... who does that? and like I got time to read my manual there is a camper to get ready, food to prepare, coolers to pack, and drinks to be drank. Here is my test picture as my camera was sitting on the table while I followed the steps, I really like but it was pure accident.



No comments: