Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pond Update

If it doesn't quit raining this pond is never going to get finished. I guess I can't blame it all on the weather.... I'm a little busy to be doing any rock moving, but it sounds so much better to blame it on the crappy weather we've been having. I haven't been able to sit out there since we put it in, just quick trips back to see what is going on and then back to running like a chicken with her head cut off. I had a glass of wine tonight in the house just to warm up, it would taste so much better had I been able to drink the glass of wine outside by the pond listening to the flowing water.

Here is an update of the pond, rocks are almost done on the outside and the inside. I need to fill around the outside with mulch and plants. My sitting area is also on the wrong side of the pond so I'll have to make another one... that will make 5 sitting areas.


No comments: