Thursday, August 6, 2009

Postcards

One of Adam's friends father passed away this week. Our prayers go out to the family during this difficult time. Being a recent High School Graduate getting ready in a few weeks to enter college is way to young to lose your dad. Adam has been though some tough times of his own in his young life so he was right there for his buddy. The family has a couple of hard days to come, please keep them in your prayers.


The company I order photos from is having a postcard sale so I decided to try some and see what I think. I used my white Lily photos and added a few messages to use in those hard times. I'll let you know how they turn out.

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

I know that family will need as many prayers as we can give them. Brock is also friends with him and I know they are going through a difficult time, understandably so. Our prayers are with them.
I love the postcards. I will be interested to see how they come out.