Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We are good and May Color

We are getting so good at this decorating stuff. We all know what the other one is doing before they're even doing it. We finish each other's sentences and the out come is gorgeous. Our teamwork is fantastic and we love spending the time together doing something we enjoy.


I'm not a fan of the color blue but this is the third wedding we did in blues. There is something about blue and white that looks crisp and clean. I picked blue for my May color and I could not think of anything throughout these 3 weeks that was blue that would work for me until tonight. This is a polka dotted glass that I found at a second hand store for thirty nine cents and there were three of them..... gotta have them and take it from me, they look cool.

No comments: