Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Texture addiction

I am in love with textures on Photoshop Tuesday. I tried to make changes to this photo without using textures. I had my final draft ready and then I thought..... let me just see what a texture looks like on here, now I can't remove it. These girls are Lynn's friends from Oregon, they now live closer and drove here for Lynn's shower. We had the pleasure of spending Saturday afternoon with them so of course I have to take them on a mini photo shoot, last time it was their back sides now you get to see their faces.

SOOC







I brightened the photo, gave them a tan and removed "K's" stray hair from the hurricane winds we have here on the south pole. I then added a texture and darkened the edges and then lightened the center.




2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love my tan!!! : ) Seriously I love the picture! Its fun to have these of us!

Katie said...

Thank you for taking pictures of us. I loved it and even more I loved my tan....I'll never be that tan in real life so that was great. I agree with Lynn, it really is fun to have these of us.