Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Duellman Family

It was a cold and cloudy afternoon, the last photoshoot I had before next weeks darkness.   Little Julia  was not amused with anything we had to show her, she cried and clung to mommy the entire time.  It was Julia's 2 year photos that were important to mommy but Julia had other plans..... and it did not involve smiling or sitting alone.


I felt bad for mom and her dreams for perfect pictures so I did a little playing with snow tonight.  Just what she might need to relax and trust me that I can get "good" photos even with a determined 2 year old.  





Big brother was more than cooperative and super handsome.




Loved mom's location choice and maybe next year when Julia is three she will give me more opportunities for smiles.  

No comments: