Thursday, October 16, 2014

Owen is 2 1/2 and Emmett is 9 months

I just love when there are babies to photograph because I get to see them every 3 months but the sad part is when they reach the 9 months, I know the next time I see them they will be 1 whole year old and it goes by way too fast.  

Emmett was having a day where his mommy was the only place he felt safe.  We tried and tried to get his 9 month pictures but he was having nothing to do with it.  


He did really well in the family pictures but you don't get to see them.

Owen has a milestone of 2 1/2 years so we did a few of him also.  


I love this next one....


Of course I can't let momma be sad about Emmett not having 9 month pictures.... and you can certainly tell Emmett was much more comfortable inside where it's warm.   This is the smiley happy little boy that momma knows.



My favorite of little Emmett.  His eyes just melt my heart....


Big brother Owen had a few smiles for me too.




No comments: