Friday, October 10, 2014

October Photo Club

After a few text messages and email I found a free night to sneak in photo club.... those girls can get pretty demanding about something they love and I love it just as much as they do.  Getting together to chat, eat, drink and take photos is always a good time.  We picked Cherokee Park because Cherokee is the bomb this time of year and our night was perfect.  Some sunshine, warmish temperatures and still leaves on the trees.  I have been wanting to try the dreamy waterfall look with the fall leaves but haven't taken the time to do it so tonight I did.  I should have grabbed my other lens before I walked back into the woods but I didn't so I had to make what I had work.  



One of the girls is taking a class and needed some video footage of a photoshoot so I sweetly asked my daughter Lynn to step on the other side of her camera and do some gypsy modeling for us.  She fit the part perfectly. 


In this background you will see the video girl photo bombing me but she blends right into the bokeh. 





It was a great night and we all learned something and hopefully the video Mindy got was okay.  The bad thing about video is recording our conversations.... that could be hours of laughs while playing them back. 

No comments: