Monday, November 4, 2013

The Machon Family

It's been a few years since The Machon Family had their photos done and these kids grew like crazy.  I will never get enough of those freckles.  



It was a bit chilly and really windy but we got a few at their home.



Then we headed to grandma and grandpa's house.  Sometimes the location is just important as the family.  There is history there, dad grew up there, grandchildren play there and for me there are lots of cool locations and "junky" backgrounds.  

At this location I told the kids I had red, yellow and blue all in the photo.  
They said "you're missing green"



I have to admit dad and mom had a bit of a hill advantage on the kids :)



The kids wanted to go to the junkyard in the worst way, they wanted pictures by this old truck.  I think these kids have really good taste.



And more junk.... I might have to stay here.  Rust is my best friend.




Uncle Jack was there and thought his gas barrel was a pretty funny location for pictures but I thought...... it's green and I really like it.


It might just be my favorite for the day.





No comments: