Monday, November 4, 2013

Our Superheros

My favorite time of year is Halloween, I love to see the kids dressed up and having so much fun in the costumes.  Since all the kids don't live right here for Halloween night we had a Halloween party for them this weekend.  They all had to come in their costumes for a picture.  They are getting so good at being good listeners and knowing if they do it right and everyone looks they can be done and play.  They nailed it with their costumes in like 3 minutes.  DONE



Then I bought them all Superman shirts so I could have a current picture of all of them (that wasn't Halloween).  Once again they nailed it in another 3 minutes.  Even Baby A knows how this works.  


Lynn and Shannon made them masks for fun so we put them on, however Baby A pushed his up and started to fly away, he must think he has super powers.  


We did get the mask back down and he left it there. The rest of them did fantastic and we were back to playing.  


It was a really fun night and John's mom loved being here with all of them.  They might just be her Superheros too.  They are pretty easy to Love :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Such cute pictures!!! Their costumes all looked great but those pics with the Superman shirts are too cute! You've got some pretty awesome grandkids :)

runwyoming said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are SO clever! Hope you don't mind if I 'borrow' some of your ideas! The Halloween pics are so cute. Some day I will get both my grandboys together...
Elaine