Sunday, January 26, 2014

Senior Sneak Peek

It's a bit late for Senior pictures but with this young man he had more important stuff going on that pictures were not even thought of.  I couldn't tell you how many hours he's spent in hospitals and emergency rooms.  How many doctors and nurses know him better than the kids at school.  But through everything his homework and good grades are more important than anything else.  

He's not 100% and he never will be, but he's come along way.  I've listened to his journey through his mothers eyes.  I cried with her, I celebrated with her and most of all listened.  I've never met Derek but today he showed me what a special young man he has become.  An illness can set you back if you let it, he didn't let it…….  he is full of life, laughter and positive energy.  









No comments: