Sunday, January 5, 2014

POTW Week 2 - Cold

I really did pick the words for this month right in the beginning.  Picking Cold for this week just happens to work out.  With the temperature being -11 this morning says cold without a photo.  I'm not a fan of cold weather but I usually don't complain about it either.  I like the change in seasons and I also like living here near family.  I've learned a long time ago..... if you're going to complain do something about it, and this I cannot change, so I accept. 

Here are my cold photos for the week. 




As I was taking the photos of the ice I heard snowmobiles crossing the lake.  We used to snowmobile with the kids all the time...... now that says COLD to me.  I'll stay home (or at the cottage) and have a warm lunch and hot cocoa for you when you return.  


Enjoy your week and be smart when those temps get to -30 with the wind chill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the 'COLD'! But more so, I LOVE the new look of your blog! I just got the chance to look & it's great! The blue really pops! Elaine