Monday, March 26, 2012

Grandpa's Birthday Weekend

Was a weekend of grandkids day, night, day, night, day.....  I have so many stories from this weekend but only time to share one.  So I'll pick my favorite.

John's mom and dad called and wanted us to come visit with the kids...... are you kidding me we'd have to come in both our trucks as we can't get all the car seats in one.  So they came over by us.  The kids were playing outside when they were here and Mally had to go potty so she comes in and walks by Grandma Great giving her a scared, evil look as her head twisted all the way around to continue to stare at her.  I put her on the potty and she says with the same wrinkled up eyebrows "your grandma looked at me".  I said "Mally that's not my grandma that's your momma's grandma"..... "Oh well then my momma's grandma looked at me".

These kids were fantastic all weekend, I almost didn't give them back and tonight...... it's really quiet here.

No comments: