Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birthday Girl Sneak Peak

Karli was the little birthday girl on Sunday.  She has been coming for photos every 3 months, it's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by.  She is going to be a girly girl, she loves her necklaces, anything pink, shiny and has the brightest eyes ever.  Here she is sporting her new birthday flower headband.




She got a white teddy bear from her auntie.  Auntie had a white teddy bear when she was little and she still has it in her 30's so she thought this would be the perfect gift for her niece.  Karli loves that bear, if she's needing a smile or snuggles Mr Bear was to the rescue.  



She wore the perfect little dress and sweater for my drawers.  I painted these to hang on the wall in the laundry room but so far they haven't made it to the wall.  


We could have tired out our birthday girl or it was just time for a snack.  We let her have some downtime with her bottle but she was so cute I couldn't resist snapping a few.


Of course a birthday girl must have birthday cake.  She loved the messy frosting and she was pretty content picking it off the cake part.



Okay it's time for some more milk to was down that frosting.  


Happy Birthday Miss Karli and I'm so happy you spent so much time with me this last year.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This girl is so adorable and takes the best pictures! I am so glad they did the cake smash - she asked me if you would do it and I said, oh heck yeah! CUTE!