Thursday, March 1, 2012

4th Peek - Women's Weekend

This last post is for all those fun ladies that stood in line for so long.  I thank you so much for waiting and I hope you enjoy your photos.  

A big Thank You to my niece Shawna for helping me Friday night.  Shawna knows just what to do and is so good at helping everyone to pick out the most flattering outfits.  Some of these girls were beautiful in the hats and I'm surprised I came home with them all.  Many requests were made to keep the hat.  

Enjoy!!






















And a huge thank you to the ladies, I had a fantastic time and I hope you did too.  It's the most amazing feeling when everywhere I go someone is talking about what fun they had that night, the phone calls and text messages I have gotten about how they love the photos.  All of this could not have been possible without you beautiful ladies and your willingness to give me the opportunity to take your photo.  In the next week or two you will be receiving an e-mail from me with the link to all "your" photos from the night.  The other photos are just as amazing as these.  

1 comment:

Shawna said...

You are welcome! It was fun, can't wait to see what you do next year :)