Sunday, September 25, 2011

Baby Shower Photobooth

This weekend I had a baby shower photobooth.  Of course I can't just use a plain ole' backdrop so I decided to hang the baby's gifts.  Now that's screams little baby boy!!


The new mommy and daddy had to start us off.  They took Dorothy and Gary with them for comfort.  They all did very well and the line started to form.


Grandma and Grandpa also got in on the action.


I'm not sure I would leave the new baby with his uncles just yet, and daddy is prepared for those stinky diapers.  


The other grandparents got in on some action with Big Brother Preston.  



My brother Brian brought along his quite new girlfriend....... from this look I'm not sure she thinks too much of our humor.  Sorry Brian, I'm sure she loved it even though you {forgot} didn't mention there would be photos at the party.  :)


Sara is so little and her belly is tiny, she only has a month and a half left.  Sara you are way cute and I can't wait to meet your son.  Oh, Marcus you are cute too.


All these fun photos plus about 300 more will go into the baby scrapbook for tons of laughter in the years to come.  This baby will know everyone that was at his shower and the good time we had in capturing this special day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea, love it. looks like you got some great shots.

L

Anonymous said...

It's perfect! You got a variety of shots with different family members. Good job! Thanks :)
"Grandma" Elaine

arturlington said...

What a wonderful idea! I am envious of your creativity and talent!!!

Unknown said...

Theme pictures and booth photography contributes an additional charm to the celebration. My friend has a very good taste in arranging parties. Will take her help for my sister's gender reveal eve. Cake and decorations should surprise her. Also the convention center should have all the luxurious facilities.

Anonymous said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف