Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sneak Peek - Ian

Little Ian and I had a play date set up for almost 2 years and it finally happened.  His Mommy is a very busy girl and so is he..... but we finally worked it out.  As soon as he got there him and I went to see the ducks and talk about brothers, sisters, bath time, babysitter naps and farts.  Yep farts was the only conversation I could get to make him laugh.  I learned all about how his daddy and him fart while in bed.... his dog and cat fart and guess what....... so does his mommy.  But he smiled!!













Mr Ian is my youngest nephew, he is younger than my granddaughter..... gotta love big families.   

3 comments:

Shannon Emmerich said...

Ok I love em love em love em!!! AWWW my little guy is getting big!!! I just love the fact he does still have all that innocense about him. Hugs to you Connie a million times. Thanks

Lynn said...

AMAZING! Love them! He is SO cute! Shannon & Terry... you shall disconnect your phones when he hits middle school... the girls will be calling like CRAZY! : )

Anonymous said...

looks like he takes after his GODFATHER great job connie. love his spiked hair