Friday, June 25, 2010

For my good friend "Laurie" and Beautiful "Yellow"

John and I are headed off to the musical tonight, my good friend Laurie produced the play, which meant many lunch hours where she had to ditch us for erronds, meetings, and everything else that kept her hopping over the past weeks (we forgive you) and Megan who is my cousins daughter is of course "Yellow".  The play is "Shout, The Mod Musical" and I can't wait to see it.   John doesn't normally go to the plays with me but since Megan is in this one he asked if I would not go with the girls and go with him.  How can I turn that offer down?  Megan used to come to our house and sleep on our couch until her Mommy came to pick her up every night after work.  I don't really remember how long we did that for but Megan has always had a special place in our hearts.   


I've heard so many good things about the performance last night so if you have time they are performing again tonight and Saturday night...... very worth your time and from what I hear they guys will even like it. 

Break a Leg Girls



Megan you are georgeous.

4 comments:

Rita said...

We are going tonight too--can't wait!! That's our girl,Megan!! Go Girl!!Thanks for the post ,Connie

Deb said...

You are going to love it! They are a very talented bunch of girls.

jules said...

It is amazing! I am going again tomorrow night.

Laura's Journey said...

The play as always was GREAT!! And I must say yellow was my favorite even though I have known " red" for a very long time... It is to late to see SHOUT but if you have a chance to see a MACT performance please don't pass it up