Sunday, June 6, 2010

Miss Yellow

You can't get much cutier than this.  When "Yellow" got out of the car I screamed with delight at how cute she was and how fun this was going to be.  At the time she was only wearing the dress and flip flops..... then she put on the boots.....  let's just say I was speechless.  





Yellow and I had a really great time talking about her up coming musical "Shout", they are never referred to as names but colors and she is "Yellow" and yellow she is, fun and sassy yellow and she made my heart skip a beat a couple times as I snuck a peak at the back of my camera.  I would ohhhh, ahhhh, and I love it more than once.  Then I talked her into checking out a new location, it's quite a ways away but so worth it as I knew Yellow would be perfect for it.



Thank you Yellow for such a fun afternoon.  I know it's good luck to say "break a leg" but I was afraid you almost did when I had you jump off that column with those high heels so I say "be careful".  I will be there to cheer you on in a couple weeks.

5 comments:

Megan Lynn said...

Oh My Goodness!!!! I LOVE THEM! I had so much fun, and can't wait until the show! Thank You so much for taking these pictures!

Lynn said...

Adorable! I love love love the boots Megs!!

Patti said...

I LOVE Yellow!!! Thanks Connie the pictures are perfect!

Elaine said...

How cute!! The flowers look familiar...

arturlington said...

I love the last two pics! You are sooooo talented!