Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random photo to keep you coming back

Another crazy week for me, Un-decorating from a wedding, decorating for another wedding, editing photos, working, getting ready to go to my dad's for the weekend, digging up plants between rain showers...... there is no time for two things.  One of them I learned to live with...... cooking.  We have not had a meal in this house for over 2 weeks, we live on baked chips, turkey sandwich meat wrapped with a kraft single, and gum.  The second thing I can't find the time to do for the last two weeks is blogging.  So bear with me while I convince John that gum is one of the food groups and I post random pics that I can just stamp with my logo and put a border on. 

See that's how important you guys are to me :)


1 comment:

Lynn said...

You got that close to an animal? Did you sneeze shortly after taking this photo?

I'm thinking I need to come to the dinner rescue and bring a meal over so Dad doesn't have to eat gum for supper!