Monday, June 7, 2010

Snakes + Step Back Monday

Same girl - New pets

Snakes...... are you kidding me.  She comes running to the dock with her pets to show me.  I had my big long lens on thank goodness so I could ask her to back up..... claiming my lens was too long but really I didn't want to be in close range if she dropped them.  They would tangle all up in her fingers and wrap themselves around her necklace and she thinks they are great.  They travel from their home in town to the cabin with them.  There are two of them and she thinks they are great.  So for my Step Back Monday I chose to have her step back, further, further, further..... okay that's good.


3 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

that is so disgusting....I HATE snakes! Aubree picks them up too and thinks nothing of it...not me. I want them dead! Yuck! Twice now I have grabbed one when I was weeding my flowers - I now wear gloves....

Deb said...

I'm with Julee, snakes are disgusting. I grabbed one too while weeding, the screams were heard all across the county! It took me a long time before I could weed that garden again.

Elaine said...

I have to stop looking at your blog at work! I screamed when there were members in the lobby. Luckily my boss wasn't in his office!