Thursday, April 30, 2009

Miss you all

Tonight I went out for supper with my girlfriends that I used to work with. Some of the girls have been gone for a long time and others it's been a few years but when we all got back together we started right where we left off. Our conversations went from one subject to another without even skipping a beat, not much quiet time with us girls. We vowed not to let so much time pass us by without doing this again. I wished I would have taken my camera but I totally forgot to take it with me this morning so this is a picture not of us but of what symbolizes friendship to me.


Thank you "N", "K" and Lynn for letting me take pictures of your butts. Bet your happy I didn't have my camera to take pictures of our butts.... LOL

4 comments:

jules said...

I agree. There's nothing better than good friends. Cherish them.

Lynn said...

This picture is so fun!! I love it!

Natalie said...

I'm so glad the picture focuses on Lynn :) Oh I had such a great weekend! Thanks for making Katie and I feel like a part of your family!

Katie said...

I LOVE this picture. It turned out so great. Too fun!