Monday, April 6, 2009

Another Prom Dress

The bling these girls showed at Prom was breathtaking. I heard a number of mom's talking about the expense of Prom, for those of you with boys... count your blessings 1) tux rental, 2) girl's flowers and 3) meal. For those mom's with little princess girls growing up you better start saving now it's the dress, then shoes, then tanning, then jewelery, then the hair updo, then makeup, oh and don't forget the nails (hands and toes), how about the eyebrow waxing, maybe the leg waxing too....then the comfy flip flops, then the post prom outfit, then the matching purse, oh I almost forgot the garter. If I were you I'd throw all those princess dress-up clothes in the garbage and re-stock with mud boots and jeans, if your lucky she'll not even know what Prom is.

Seriously this is my 5th Prom as a mom and it's worth every penny..... boys or girls. This dress was gorgeous, of course dads wallet has to be a little lighter. This shot was cool, the real detail is in the top of the dress but I didn't want to look like a stalker to the poor girl who I didn't even know.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I liked this dress too and I heard Michelle tell her Mom how much it was and it was more then my wedding dress!!!

I'll tell Jesse to start saving for Blueberry's prom! Heehee!

Photos by Julee said...

I love the shoes. Heather said she heard girls talking about how much they spent on their prom dresses when she was doing hair on prom day and she said some said they spent $900 on a dress. Crazy, but, they do look awesome. Glad our girls are done with that, but I do have to admit, I do miss it (a little).