Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eve

Easter candy is really hard on me. I love the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs and can't stop eating them so this year I didn't buy them. The second worst Easter candy for me is those gosh darn marshmellow bunnies, not only do I love the colors they come in and the cute little faces I also eat an entire package in one night. I can leave them alone if they are fresh, but once the get hard and stale they call my name.

I wasn't going to have Easter candy they year but I couldn't do it, I had to break down and buy some, what's Easter morning without a candy plate looking all pretty on the dining room table. When I was young we had our Easter baskets hidden and a huge silver tray on the table filled with candy. We would all steal the candy from that tray until we found our baskets, sometimes I purposely didn't find mine so I could eat off the silver tray and then have my entire basket while everyone else's was half empty.

I hope the bunny doesn't hid your baskets too hard.

No comments: