Monday, September 15, 2008

More Senior Pics

This time it was for my most difficult senior boy ever! He didn't want to smile, he didn't want more than 3 pictures taken, he didn't want more than 1 location, he didn't want more than 1 shirt, he didn't want to wear a sweatshirt, he didn't want to smile, he didn't want to change his jeans, he didn't want me too close, he didn't want to give his mother any type of cooperative behavior. I'm so used to his complaining that he did everything he didn't want to do, and he's a little cutie!! Okay so this is only a face a mother could love, and that I do.

He looks and acts so much like the Emmerich side... he looks a lot like Wally (and has Wally's sense of humor) with the skinnyness of Terry, he has the teenager tiredness like Randy in his younger years and the crackyness like Brian and the redneckness like Rusty and the commonsense smarts like Dan. All 6 of my brothers are wrapped up into my son but just 2 weeks ago we got to witness the temper of all 5 Hemmer brothers wrapped up into one upset boy who was told by Mr. Police Officer that his exhaust was too loud and he had to fix it. WOW he was mad, I don't think I ever seen that side of him before. He quickly got over it and fixed his exhaust and now the neighbors dog can't even hear him coming down the road.

Here's the Senior Boy with the only shirt he wanted, the only jeans he wanted and the only location he wanted and no smiles!!





And of course I can't stop at one.... so here's some favorites of mine








Can anyone guess where he's at? I was afraid of stepping on snakes or mice... but I really like it and I didn't step on anything but as I'm kneeling on the ground Adam says "Mom someones coming to visit you" It was a CAT..... YUCK, I was otta there.






These trees were planted in Jason's memory when both Adam and the trees were very small, it's so cool to see how they both have grown. This will be a very special photo for Adam and all of us that remember how close those two were.

And yes I did get him to change his jeans and put on his favorite sweatshirt.


3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love them all!!! I was thinking about you last night about 8:30 wondering how it went!! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

I know where your location was!! I wonder if Grandma & Grandpa will notice when you show them?! ;)

That was very cool that you went out to get pictures at 'Jason's Jungle'. Special for sure!!

The Rau's said...

very cool pictures, and even better is the location!! was adam even born before grandma and grandpa moved off of the farm?
i wanna see more pictures cuz i'm sure you took a gagillion of them.

Anonymous said...

you do such an awesome job!!! You sure missed your calling...

L