Friday, September 5, 2008

Added color

Today is not 3 weeks later but I came home to a surprise.... my compass was acid washed. He added color to the compass and the cobblestone border ...
but I really didn't like the colors in the compass so we agreed he would paint it black and wait for it to wear off and start over in about a year, free of charge. John wasn't real happy with me but a girl has a right to change her mind right? It looks good black, doesn't it???

Just kidding, that's some kind of sealer he put on. And your not going to believe me but I didn't take a picture after it was sealed and now it's dark outside. I'll have to post the finished product later in the week.

1 comment:

The Rau's said...

OMG!!! I was loving the colors in the first picture and thinking you were crazy to want it black. I love the patio....nicely done!!