Monday, September 8, 2008

Adam

Just a quick snapshot today of Adam, he's fixing his deer horn that goes on his car... yep if you seen a white car driving around town with deer horns sticking out of each window "that's my redneck son". Thank goodness one of them broke so he had to take them off.

This is how everyone normally sees Adam - a hat on his head - we only see him without his hat when he wakes up so I was just as shocked as you all were with his 1st day of school pic. We take his Senior pics next Monday, it should be interesting.

2 comments:

The Rau's said...

How does he keep the deer horn on his car? I see a drill in the background of he picture.....

Lynn said...

Sunday morning when he woke up and I saw him... he didn't have a hat on. And I said... does your hair always look like that? Lets just be glad he wears a hat 95% of the time! I think at least one of his senior pics he should have a hat on. Only natural!!