Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am an i-podaholic

I love my i-pod and now that I've found free podcasts it's even worse. I started off with music, then I graduated to tv series and then about 2 months ago I found podcasts... free. I am a podcastaholic. I can't wait to get out walking on lunch so I can listen to my podcasts, now Lynn told me the radio station talk show (that I can't get anymore so I cried for weeks) is available as free podcast on i-tunes, my lunchbreak is not that long!! There are 4 hours of Bob and Sheri everyday and I can't keep up. The other podcasts I love are photography related. I love to shuffle the songs between all the artist I have loaded, much better than having to listen to the entire CD before switching to the next one. I don't know how I ever walked without this little gem before but I'm sure I couldn't do it again. Just think we started way back with records and we thought 8 track tapes were awesome, then cassette tapes were fabulous, then CD's were the best....

Thank you again kids for my i-pod, it's a Christmas gift that keeps on giving and something I use everyday.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You are very welcome!

I can't keep up w/ Bob & Sheri either! I listen to them at work... and I work 6-7 hours! I keep pausing them when the phone rings so I don't miss anything!