Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Attached to my right arm

Tonight I picked up Elly from Daycare and she was attached to my arm the entire time. She was so happy to be here, she talked and talked all the way home. As soon as she gets here she has to put on her Dora work gloves, tonight we helped Grandpa pick up sticks in the yard so she needed her gloves. We sure did miss her around here after work, she's been a part of our life almost everyday for 5 years so it's kinda hard for us and her to get used to this new routine. She rolled around on the floor with Grandpa while he did his stretches, played hide and seek with Adam, begged to go for a walk to see the neighbors, and ate Popsicles. We love you Elly and we sure do miss you around here.
I love when her hair is in her face for pictures.... it would drive me crazy but it doesn't seem to bother her at all. This is how she sat with me every time we had to watch Grandpa cutting down branches. She was a little cling-on.

1 comment:

The Rau's said...

that is an adorable picture of her. i love it.