Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun Night

Tonight I took engagement pictures for a friends son and his beautiful faience'. They are the cutest couple, I haven't had the chance to take such fun photos in along time. I couldn't help but play with a couple of them before I hit the hay. I couldn't just chose 1 for my POTD so since it's my blog I posted more than one.






And I got a new front door and the skin on one side of my house, how could I not post those pictures too. This is hard choosing just one so once again I'll post 3, it is my blog right?


The north side with it's new skin





What I've been waiting for..... my new front door
Check it out!!


Here's the glass up close. I love the sparkle it gives with the light and the flower colors bounce all over the glass.







1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ooohh the new skin looks great!! And I LOVE that 3rd engagement picture you posted!