Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blue Skies

Today was finally a warm day. I took 40 pictures of flowers blooming tonight. I have taken pictures of the same flowers year after year but I never get tired of it. I am always looking for a different angle... a creative eye.... a show stopping, blue ribbon winning photo. Not sure that will ever happen but it's what I like to do.

I was still in my dress clothes when I took these pictures so hopefully I can get the grass stains and pollen out!! As you'll see I was flat on my back like a bug seeing what they must see when they look up. I like it.

How about a bonus photo today? I couldn't pass this up since the sky was so blue.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Well I would say that both of these photos are show stopping, blue ribbon winning photos along with many, many more on this blog! What an amazingly beautiful sky!!