Monday, September 9, 2013

Grace's Senior Session

Another great senior session yesterday.  I love cloudy days and if you're lucky enough to pick one months in advance we'll both be smiling the entire time.  

Grace came with her sister Rosie last year for Rosie's senior pictures and was so worried that Rosie would get all the good spots.  Well not the case, Grace rocked her session in the same location but it's a totally different look.  


I love this girls eye for fashion.  Those aqua shoes almost didn't go home with her.  Perfect pop of color.



Fall is in the air and it's time for scarfs and Grace knows just how to layer.  Perfect choice.  
Such a beautiful young lady.


A fun shot from above.





Grace likes the urban look in photos but a bit of nature added just the right touch.


I brought along some netting and hung it up while Grace was changing in the truck I had no idea what her next outfit was.  I guess this girl and I have the same thoughts.  

Soft lace netting + fun aqua dress = Beautiful photos



And her prom dress is aqua too....... I love that color.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the 'urban country' shot! The tree with the old brick is so unique. You really should quit your day job :)
Elaine