Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Quick Jazzed Up Junk Photos

I know there are many of you waiting for some sneak peeks of the Jazzed Up Junk sale stuff.  I seriously have been running every different direction for the last how many weeks and do not have enough daylight hours to get everything done.  However the sale is happen this Wednesday July 24th at 4:00 and Thursday the 25th.  I took some quick pics with my phone last night and when uploading them they all flipped but instead of not getting anything up I decided to let you flip your screen on it's side to look at them.  You can do that for me right?
 
Okay so here are just a few pictures of some of the items and if you think there is a lot here you ain't seen nothing yet.  Jeannie has been extremely busy and well I've been busy but don't have near the stuff she does but hey I got good stuff too, come check it out you'll be glad you did.
 
Okay gotta run..... seriously I skipped boot camp this morning.
 


























No comments: