Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jazzed Up Junk Fall Sale

Jeannie and I are collecting lots of stuff for the Jazzed Up Junk Fall Sale so it's official..... we are having a Fall Sale.  You would not believe the furniture we have finished waiting for you in fall colors. This sale will be at my house (heated garage) and will be

Friday October 12th - 4:00-8:00pm
Saturday October 13th - 7:30-10:00am

I didn't get pictures taken today like I wanted to so I snapped a quick photo of some of the chairs lined up in the sun.  We have dressers, tables, trunks, foot stools, chairs, desk, coffee tables......... the list goes on, it's a sale you don't want to miss even if you don't buy a thing it will give you inspiration to go home and create your own Jazzed Up Junk.  Come see us...... there's a hot drink or two in it for you :)

Love these colors


No comments: